Con la tecnología de Blogger.
RSS

..........:::::CHAT RADIO LIVE:::::..........

U2 360º Tour Live From Sao Paulo , Brazil

Artista: U2
Album: 360º TOUR LIVE FROM SAO PAULO, BRAZIL
Genero: Rock
Formato: MP3
Bitrate: 256 kbps
Tamaño Del Archivo: 246.62 MB
Covers: Frontal & Trasero
Año: 2011
Uploader: Luis

Lista de Temas

Even Better Than The Real Thing
I Will Follow
Get On Your Boots
Magnificent
Mysterious Ways
Elevation
Until The End Of The World / Anthem (snippet) / He's Got The Whole World In His Hands (snippet)
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
The Model
Beautiful Day / Gracias A La Vida (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo
Zooropa
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) (snippet)
I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Relax (snippet) / Two Tribes (snippet)
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Scarlet
Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
Encore(s):
One
All I Want Is You (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet)
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
With Or Without You
Moment of Surrender


LINK | DESCARGA


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario